Sunday, September 11, 2011

You May Say That I'm a Dreamer.. But I'm not.




 photocredit: Bethany Struble

Tomorrow/tonight is one of the last performance dates for the movement piece I'm in titled, "Peter Pan, THE MOVEMENT PIECE". Come drop by to say hi! The address is at:

  Expo Art Center, 4321 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach, 90807 CA.


It's 10$ at the door. Doors close at 8:00 PM sharp! Come early and say hi!

Help out Bethany in the Bloggers Wardrobe contest!
All you have to do is "like" the bloggers wardrobe facebook page and then "like" the photo of Bethany to cast your vote for her! 

For those of you who watched dinner for schmucks, I'm sure the title tickled your funny bone. ;]

2 comments:

  1. you look so good :) I like your style :) Now I follow you :)

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete