Sunday, January 15, 2012

I don't want your funny business








Photo Credits: Bethany Struble


I personally am not a fan of three buttoned blazers, but when I saw this blazer on sale on very.com, I could not resist, given the fact that I'm chinese and I love saving. Finding blazers that fit is probably the biggest challenge for a person like me, or any man for that matter. Too many times have I seen a man put on a blazer that is far too small or far too big. It makes me sad. Why spend so much money on a designer label if that article of clothing purchased itself, does not even fit correctly? Tailor your clothes people, it makes the world a better place. To be honest, I find this blazer to be a tad bit too large for my build, it is now on it's way to get chopped up and resized to fit my needs better. Also don't follow in my footsteps, iron your pants. If you enjoyed that, leave a comment, if you didn't, leave a comment anyways.

18 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the well-fitting blazer business, the two blazers I own, the shoulders are a bit wack. Ugh, tailoring would cost more than the blazers are worth though. I never win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that, you must have really expensive tailor shops, or you must have gotten your blazers at a really great price, which is a win! I know how you feel though, most of the blazers I own are thrifted, I also have a really abnormal body proportion, so I never really have the "perfect" fit. Sad story.

      Delete
  2. I don't like three buttoned blazers too and I'm a girl. But it looks great on you actually. Nice look and that case thingy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer and shirt combo! Gorgeous.





    http://hommenomnom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog. Just discovered and already following via bloglovin

    :) -cata


    Visit my blog!! www.livelikecatiuscas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an awesome look!
    didn't know that you're a religious man as well. just read ur description in lookbook!
    keep in touch oke!
    im pretty sure we'll run into each other pretty soon <3
    say hi to bethany for me :)

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's a comment for you:-)
    you look really stylish. actually so good that it doesn't matter if the blazer is a bit large! keep up the good work:-)

    http://saara-alisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesus, you're hot! First time visitor, first time commenter. The first of many, since I loved your blog ;)
    Your style is impeccable. How I wish the men I know would dress like you...

    http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and don't worry about the blazer. You make it work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really cool and handsome! Thanks for the fashion inspirations!!

    Anyway, I looked through your blog and I found out that you have quite a few baseball jackets. Do you mind sharing where you bought them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some from forever 21 most are vintage/thrifted. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  10. The blazer looks nice on you, your photos are amazing, I think you are an fashion inspiration for men!
    ps: here your interview on our blog : http://daily-women.blogspot.com/2012/01/peter-interview-this-week-daily-women.html
    xoxo



    Olivia & Mariam

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete