Friday, January 6, 2012

While She Sang Along










Photo Credits: Bethany Struble

It's mid winter and the weather is 80+ degrees in southern california. I don't know whether or not that's a good thing. Two weeks ago, I did a video interview with verge magazine which should hopefully be up soon (i'll post a link once it's up), but during the shoot, I was able to take home with me a couple of stuff. I couldn't help but hoard this amazing hat. Who likes hats you say? This guy does. Especially this great genderless hat, which...actually fits my girlfriend better than it fits me, but that's besides the point. I hope everyone is having a great start to 2012

6 comments:

  1. Love this look!
    Always a fan of your style.

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog,, i rarely get to see well dressed guys where i live,, you're like a breath of fresh air heheh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love this look!
    is just so fresh! the hat is amazing, I love hats too!
    http://thinkingalex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos!
    Your blog is very good <3
    look at my blog too :)

    http://powerofbeauty-think-purple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so laidback, very boy next door. The hat adds protection and style, just the right accessory. Enjoy!
    eljovenlector.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW DO YOU DO YOUR HAIR? LIKE LEGIT. HOW DO YOU CUT AND STYLE

    ReplyDelete