Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hmm, What's Up Doc?








Photos by: Bethany Struble                     Pants from: Pacsun                       Shoes: Dr. Martens

Hey guys! I've got some exciting news! I'm moving to LA!!! I mean, I've always lived in LA, just on the outskirts, but now I'm moving to Hollywood to pursue modelling and acting full time. But I promise I'll be blogging more, and maybe better content! I hope all is well with everyone, and if you have time, read my beyond the hype interview on lookbook.nu!

10 comments:

  1. love your shoes :D and cute watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing :) Good luck! You look amazing, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple but amazing outfit ! Looks heaps good :)

    && all the best your modelling and acting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Congrats. You have the simplest but adorable looks ever on lookbook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Peter! have a good day there and best luck for your career!
    you and Yoshi deserve to be success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Peter and good luck! You're very talented and you will go far! You've inspired me and I'm sure others with your career and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Peter!! I always love your simple outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the interview! Congrats on the exciting news! Hopefully lots of opportunity will come your way quickly.

    thedistilledreview.com

    ReplyDelete