Friday, August 24, 2012

With a little help from my friends











Photos by: Bethany Struble                                Shoes by: John Varvatos                                  Shirt by: Pacsun                                          Jacket by: Diesel                             Watch by: Disney

So I am officially back from MAGIC and once again....unemployed. Oh the glory of being a blogger/actor/model. This outfit was worn before a rain storm, so I swear it was Fall worthy, which thank God should be coming soon. Oh how I long for Fall. The combination of denim on denim is a no-no for most people, but not I, in fact I love the combination of denim on denim, and the pairing of a patterned sweater underneath it all just made me warm inside. Literally and figuratively. 

Of course, I couldn't leave magic without having some fun blogger sessions, so below is some pictures from one of our many adventures, sadly Bebe Zeva, was not present at the current time, but I'm sure if I scrounge hard enough, I'll find a picture of us all together. As for now...enjoy!

 All the lovely ladies.

 This is Michael, Olivia's armcand- errr boyfriend...........Olivia's boyfriend.

 Like a boss, Michael, like a boss.

 And of course me and Bethany. This pretty much sums up our relationship.

4 comments:

  1. aww you guys are so cute my heart is melting nawwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! All your friends are very fashionable.

    SCOUT fanzine

    www.scoutzine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you all look so lovely! Love you and Bethany!!! :) You two are awesome

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete