Friday, March 22, 2013

Waiting for the sun to set

Photos by Bethany Struble                              Shirt by: very.co.uk                              Shoes by: Nike                                   Pants by: Pacsun                                   Ring by: Tungsten World

This post is a bit late if you follow Bethany or Olivia's blog. But that's okay. About a month back, Bethany and I went on a desert double date getaway trip with Olivia and her boyfriend Michael to Joshua tree, which I must say was one of the most fun vacations I've have in a long time. Sometimes it's just really good to get away and just listen to nature's call. Cause when nature calls....well ya betta answer. Anyways, this outfit was what I wore for nature walks/thrift shopping. Be comfortable and be great :] Also check out this awesome ring I got from TungstenWorld

7 comments:

  1. perfect shirt !! :)
    xx

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. suas fotos são lindas seus looks são lindo ,então não preciso falar mais nada ,é fantastico.

    biaricaldy.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one day, you will possibly not be ready to choose by very long or perhaps
    short fleshlight sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple but amazing! post by post I get to love more and more your style...It´s great!
    http://sayalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing at one place.


    Take a look at my web site phone directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats coool!
    I love this look!

    http://terners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanna tell you I always love your style and you are cute! Haha!

    ReplyDelete