Monday, November 17, 2014

Leaves of Old

Photos by: Bethany Struble                         Shirt by: Pacsun (on the byas)                           Pants by: Kasil                           Shoes by: Fly London

JK I lied, it's not cold in SoCal yet. I honestly do not know what's going on with the weather down here. Two weeks ago it was cold and rainy, this past week or so has been up in the 80s again, and so with this weather, comes this casual outfit. Browns and greens to fill the need of fall colors but thin t-shirt and chinos for the hot days. Also useful for running away and blending into the foliage.

7 comments:

  1. As a girl, I admire your style so much!

    PS: Your snapchat stories have me dying.

    Enclothed Cognition
    @mskerih

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my inspiration. love the way you wear this pants with this shoes...
    enjoy my new look with my new blue parka!!!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: COLD MADRID with my new parka
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/cold-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. U always know how 2 make a casual outfit looks more interesting xx I'm in love with the outfit xx The T's definitely my next must have xx Thanks for sharing this and hope u'll have a lovely day xx

    Check out my latest post on Fashion And The Geek
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God, I found ur blog. Ive known you because of Wipeout! I was starstrucked and amazed. Then I immediately liked ur Fb page and here I am!


    Im so amazed of how you pull out those shirts and all. I will definitely continue to read ur blog!

    Hope you will notice me though. haha


    Kriz <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great style.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete